the 19th-century doctrine or belief that the expansion of the US throughout the American continents was both justified and inevitable.
Back in the day:
You got over it!
Germany and Japan did, and look at them now. They are shining examples of “team players” who became allies, and as a reward they get to share in the “American dream” just a few generations later.
Conquered peoples need time to adjust to their new reality. This is best done by firstly assisting them in rebuilding; it keeps them busy and takes their mind off what being conquered actually means.
- Of course, rebuilding does not come cheap so the first order of business is to infuse the conquered country with the necessary cash—enter the international banking cartels. An indebted country is a “team player”.
- In order to do all this building, they will need a great many automobiles that burn fossil fuels—enter the automakers and oil companies.
- A conquered populace is likely to be malnourished and in need of medical attention—enter the food, drug, and water purification companies.
- Next, you will want to indoctrinate them into Western culture a.k.a. The New World Order. This must be done VERY SLOWLY so as not to alert them that it is happening.
- Of primary importance is letting the conquered people BELIEVE their culture has remained intact. You allow them to keep their religious beliefs; language; a form of government which seems familiar; a carefully controlled perception of freedom and national identity; national sports, and other forms of entertainment which help to keep them distracted when they take some time off to recuperate from their building job.
- You will want to “stimulate their economy” by investing in building projects, and what better way is there than to build new types of houses of worship, new sporting arenas, and foreign owned places of business—not to mention banks—so many banks. Do not underestimate the need of all these different houses of worship as there is no better way to keep the populace divided than through religious ideologies.
- Schools are the key to producing the next generation of “team players” and legislation should be drafted which makes attendance in public education mandatory. The last thing we want are unindoctrinated free-thinking individuals.
- All these building projects acclimates the conquered people to the idea that foreign investment and control means steady employment. Being conquered doesn’t seem so bad when you have some extra money in your pocket.
- You will want to encourage other forms of escapism as well. The very first imports should be alcohol and drugs because, as everyone knows, addicts are not capable of, nor interested in, civil uprisings.
- In just three to four generations, everyone who was present during the war will be dead from natural causes. If you wish to expedite this, just keep veterans impoverished by red-tape and over-priced medications, while delaying medical procedures for as long as possible. The sooner they are gone, the sooner a new version of historical events can be introduced without any opposition from first-hand witnesses. Do not worry about the tiny number of aware researchers who came later as they can be branded as conspiracy theorists by academics and media loyal to the system. Eventually, we will have our publishers remove these old “outdated” history books from their catalogs.
This has an eerily familiar ring to it.
Was western civilization conquered economically without a fight and nobody told us?