The only business that has never seen a downturn is government.
Public servants my ass!
Government employees are a special kind of crazy—similar to academics—in that they are completely incapable of functioning in the real world.
You need only look at a ditch digging project where the white and blue hats outnumber the yellow hats—the only ones with tools—to see how far removed from reality they have become. Collectively, one blue hat, two white hats, and three yellow hats are costing the taxpayers about $350.00 per hour as they stand around talking while looking at the ditch.
Productivity and efficiency mean nothing to these people.
None are motivated to work hard or to get the job finished as fast and cost effectively as possible. Their jobs are secure for as long as they want them, and a significant pension awaits when they have had enough. In addition to their generous top-of-scale salaries, they and their families enjoy complete short and long-term disability insurance, medical, drug, and dental plans. . . all paid for by the taxpayers.
The blue and white hats decide to have lunch to discuss the hole in the ground further so they jump into three separate government vehicles which they pay nothing for, and they expense their two-hour $120.00 bistro “business lunch” back to the taxpayer. In a bizarre rationalization, they consider themselves to be taxpayers because they pay taxes, so they feel entitled to such expenses. To them, it is as though they are paying for their own lunch. With only an hour or so left in their workday, they all head home early to beat traffic.
Meanwhile in the real world. . .
Somewhere out there right now is a young guy with a family to support, driving a ten year-old pickup truck which he bought; paid to licence; pays insurance on; pays to maintain; pays to put fuel in, and who also bought the pick and shovels in the back with his own money.
He is digging a hole too.
He estimates one hard day of ditch-digging should get the job done. His hands will be blistered and his back will be sore come lunchtime when he gets to eat his brown-bagged mid-day meal, lovingly made by his wife from last night’s dinner leftovers. On completion, the customer, which he had to find by making calls and sending emails each night after work, will pay him $200.00 for a day’s work. He will set aside 30% for income tax; 11% for business taxes, and 20% to keep his business operating. He and his family will attempt to live and build a secure future on the remaining $78.00. He worries about how long he can keep up this pace. Last month’s dental bill for the kids wiped out their savings. Regular dental checkups for himself had to be shelved in favour of keeping up with his workers compensation insurance payments.
He has been called the backbone of America.
Sadly, this hypothetical taxpayer’s back only lasted into his forties. He called up the government-run workers compensation department for help when doctors said he could not return to his job. The bureaucracy seized the opportunity to kick him when he was down. To them, with every denial and penny-pinching move they were saving the government money while simultaneously justifying their own continued employment within the bureaucracy. They do not acknowledge who pays the government they work for. ‘Claimants are the enemy. We are not accountable to the taxpaying general public.’
These bureaucrats had the audacity to question HIS integrity.
They are oblivious to the hypocrisy which is all around them. They even went so far as to accuse him of being a scammer before finally sending $680.00 each month.
the 19th-century doctrine or belief that the expansion of the US throughout the American continents was both justified and inevitable.
Back in the day:
You got over it!
Germany and Japan did, and look at them now. They are shining examples of “team players” who became allies, and as a reward they get to share in the “American dream” just a few generations later.
Conquered peoples need time to adjust to their new reality. This is best done by firstly assisting them in rebuilding; it keeps them busy and takes their mind off what being conquered actually means.
Of course, rebuilding does not come cheap so the first order of business is to infuse the conquered country with the necessary cash—enter the international banking cartels. An indebted country is a “team player”.
In order to do all this building, they will need a great many automobiles that burn fossil fuels—enter the automakers and oil companies.
A conquered populace is likely to be malnourished and in need of medical attention—enter the food, drug, and water purification companies.
Next, you will want to indoctrinate them into Western culture a.k.a. The New World Order. This must be done VERY SLOWLY so as not to alert them that it is happening.
Of primary importance is letting the conquered people BELIEVE their culture has remained intact. You allow them to keep their religious beliefs; language; a form of government which seems familiar; a carefully controlled perception of freedom and national identity; national sports, and other forms of entertainment which help to keep them distracted when they take some time off to recuperate from their building job.
You will want to “stimulate their economy” by investing in building projects, and what better way is there than to build new types of houses of worship, new sporting arenas, and foreign owned places of business—not to mention banks—so many banks. Do not underestimate the need of all these different houses of worship as there is no better way to keep the populace divided than through religious ideologies.
Schools are the key to producing the next generation of “team players” and legislation should be drafted which makes attendance in public education mandatory. The last thing we want are unindoctrinated free-thinking individuals.
All these building projects acclimates the conquered people to the idea that foreign investment and control means steady employment. Being conquered doesn’t seem so bad when you have some extra money in your pocket.
You will want to encourage other forms of escapism as well. The very first imports should be alcohol and drugs because, as everyone knows, addicts are not capable of, nor interested in, civil uprisings.
In just three to four generations, everyone who was present during the war will be dead from natural causes. If you wish to expedite this, just keep veterans impoverished by red-tape and over-priced medications, while delaying medical procedures for as long as possible. The sooner they are gone, the sooner a new version of historical events can be introduced without any opposition from first-hand witnesses. Do not worry about the tiny number of aware researchers who came later as they can be branded as conspiracy theorists by academics and media loyal to the system. Eventually, we will have our publishers remove these old “outdated” history books from their catalogs.
This has an eerily familiar ring to it.
Was western civilization conquered economically without a fight and nobody told us?
There is a great deal of uncertainty at the very least, if not fear or outright paranoia in our world at the moment.
Please try to reign in these thoughts–especially over the holidays.
If you are able to read this on-line, it most likely means you can afford devices and services which connect you to this on-line world. This also implies that your immediate security needs of shelter, food, and clothing have also been met. Be grateful for what you have as there are a great many others who are not as fortunate and who will not be able to read this.
The holidays are a time for giving–our way of expressing love, caring and thanks to people we know.
Even strangers tend to treat us a little better at this time of year. They might smile as they hold a door for us when we have both of our hands full of shopping bags. Our preoccupation with finishing the damnable shopping, so that we can jump back into the hustle and bustle of the season, might make us overlook this tiny kind gesture. Seize the moment to look them in the eye and say thank you and wish them a happy holiday. It might be the only present they receive this year.
The holiday season puts increased demands on our time because of all the commitments we make to family and friends. This causes us to be stressed and possibly irritable. We need to remember that we are fortunate to have those friends and family members with us, as many others may not.
Some people will not be able to travel to see their friends and family this year. They may feel very alone. They can change that by volunteering their time to a cause they believe in. Many worthwhile causes do not close during the holidays and spending time with the other volunteers will almost certainly turn into new friendships.
We pick up the holiday spirit by being compassionate. Give some canned goods to the food bank, give some blankets to a shelter or contribute to your local toy drive. The smallest things make a difference in this world. We often forget this. We do not have to solve global warming to improve the planet; the kid who receives your toy this year might be destined to do that–if they are not emotionally scarred by Santa missing their home. This is how we are all connected.
Goodness spreads like a virus through all walks of life, across all religions, and it does not see the color of someones skin or their gender. By spreading that which we know to be good, we spread hope. The hope we create can alter the path of another.
This almost certainly will be my last blog post for a while.
I wish to extend my gratitude to all of you who follow me on social media. To you, and everyone you care about, I wish you a safe and happy holiday season.
I think I might have been put here to sort stupid humans out before they destroy themselves. I never have all the answers, but it does seem like I have many more than the average person surfing the Internet.
I will preface this by saying that my entire belief system was shaken by the recent US election. My mind has been reeling ever since. I am now questioning everything and reexamining all the things I once thought to be TRUE. I had believed that no FREE DEMOCRATIC country would ever vote in a known reprobate, let alone make him the leader of the FREE world. Boy was I WRONG! I had dismissed the need for reiterating the example of Germany in 1932 believing it to be a lesson learned and remembered, but I obviously got that WRONG as well.
To disconnect from my personal concerns, I spent the entire weekend immersed in pseudo-documentaries looking for facts amongst all the conjecture contained in the popular conspiracy theories floating around these days. Some I knew to be TRUE. Some I had long suspected to be TRUE, but most I viewed as implausible for a variety of scientific reasons. However, because I have been SO WRONG lately, I felt it necessary to review all the beliefs I had once clung to.
Section 1: The top 10 things I know to be TRUE:
1) Money makes the world go round.
2) Money is power and power corrupts without exception.
3) Wars always turn large profits for a small group of people.
4) For at least 5000 years religion has been a big money maker.
5) It was religion that switched human civilization from matriarchal to patriarchal more than 5000 years ago.
6) Coincidentally sexism is the same age.
7) Humans incapable of rational thought will embrace the irrational.
8) Fearful humans will throw the rest of mankind under a bus to save themselves.
9) The wealthiest people are also the most fearful.
10) I like dogs better than humans. Dogs understand the different meanings of humanity better than humans do.
Section 2: The top 10 things I have long suspected to be TRUE:
1) Freedom may have always been an illusion.
2) A democratic system which is incapable of legislation and change benefiting its populace is totalitarian, and elections become nothing more than a show.
3) Only 33% of humanity is worth saving and the people who will decide are not in that group.
4) Putting economics ahead of ecology and society; the genetic manipulation and waste of food; water treatments; inoculations; burning fossil fuels; wide spread drug use and allowing our governments to spend us into servitude to the world banks and their New World Order is ALL our own doing. You lived too well for far too long. Don’t whine about it because some smart immoral pricks are making a buck from your stupidity. Parties don’t last forever.
5) The grant system and field of study specialization has rendered scientific research ineffectual and the compartmentalization makes it controllable.
6) Advanced human civilizations have been coming and going every 12,000 years or so and perhaps this has been going on for 120,000 years.
7) Mother Earth flushes her toilet periodically as the need arises.
8) Fearful humans feel the need to look for external causes for their problems rather than looking at how they themselves have contributed to or created those problems.
9) Obliviousness is easier—at least until the end comes.
10) We need a female only think tank to combat the madness.
Section 3: The top 10 things which are not quite as implausible as they once seemed, but you will still have to PROVE IT even though I have been WRONG quite a bit lately:
1) The Flat Earth group created the biggest face-palm of my entire life—next to the American election that is. I really thought humans were better than this—exhibiting such a preponderance of infinite denial. There I go being WRONG again. I want this bunch to get back to me when they have done any of the following experiments: Sail up to any edge of the Earth, lean against the dome and take a selfie or play catch by bouncing a ball off of it. That would be fun. Next, if the world is not round, try to fire a laser from one continent to another near sea level and see how that goes for you. Now, about your GPS issue, there are 31 moving satellites at an altitude of 12,550 miles which manage 95% coverage of the planet most of the time. That is one tall dome you are proposing by the way, and how do the satellites move without crashing into it? They cannot stop or back up. At 12 billion dollars each you might be more understanding of minor lapses in low traffic zones especially when new satellites have to be launched every day to replace the ones destroyed by hitting the dome. This would help to explain black budgets though. Now some astrophysics 101 for the group: Why are we not ripped apart by the speeds we are said to be travelling at? Why can you not feel the Earth spinning? You were born at a galactic speed of 1.34 million miles per hour in a solar system traveling at 514,000 miles per hour within the Milky Way on a ball traveling at 66,600 miles per hour around the sun in the vacuum of space while spinning you and everything on it at 1040 miles per hour. This is your natural state. If we ever hit something, I guaranty you will feel it. When you jump straight up, why doesn’t the Earth spin away under you? It does an infinitesimal amount, but due to the huge size of the planet and the fact that you are still moving at 1040 miles per hour along with the Earth while being held by her gravitational pull, you land in the same spot when gravity pulls you back down. Gravity is also the reason you do not fly off the spinning ball. Gravity is not fully understood by our present level of understanding—or so physicists claim publicly. Finally, yes there is a massive resort in Antarctica where the extremely rich will live with aliens after they kill us all. They deserve the skin cancer and minus 80 degree temperatures for all their evil deeds.
2) UFO’s are real. They are unidentified flying objects as advertised. This does NOT make them extraterrestrial nor extra-dimensional—just unknown to most outside of the military industrial complex.
3) Aliens! Where to start? This is the embodiment of the need for irrational fearful humans to invent evil doers instead of looking for the real human ones. Antigravity flying saucers DO NOT prove their existence; nor do a million blurry photos; balls of light or a million stories of government cover-ups.
4) I do keep the door open a tiny crack for ancient aliens—especially the benevolent teacher types, but until we dig one up, we are simply inventing a new mythology to replace the long existing ones we have grown out of. Mysterious symbols and loose interpretations DO NOT an alien make.
5) Hollow Earth subterranean beings are right down there with number 1. Kill one and drag its body up to the surface. Dissect it revealing an anatomy we have never seen before and you will get my attention. Better yet just capture one or invite it out for lunch.
6) Bigfoot, Yetis, Sasquatch etc. You people are way behind the UFO guys in your body of questionable evidence, but I like the idea of a missing link anthropoid. It’s not cool to ride on their coattails by saying that a Bigfoot was seen shortly after a UFO was sighted in the area.
7) Secret societies: The Knights Templar, Free Masons, The Illuminati, Rosicrucians, Ordo Templis Orientis, Hermetic Order of The Golden Dawn, Opus Dei and Yale’s Skull and Bones are ALL religious based. Refer to Section 1, Number 4.
8)Billionaires pulling the strings: Carlos Slim Helu, The Rothschilds, Liliane Bettencourt, Bernard Arnault, Queen Elizabeth, The Pope, Bill Gates, Amancio Ortega, Warren Buffett, Jeff Bezos and about 1800 others who when combined, are worth about 6.5 trillion dollars. They meet regularly as The Bilderberg Group for a general accounting audit called for by their Decepticon alien overlords. They also plan false flag events and dream up the media scare tactics to pull them off.
9) The New World Order where less than a billion people inherit the Earth. I could be WRONG about this—especially these days—but I cannot comprehend the level of survivor guilt that this new society would carry with them after mass genocide. It would destroy them. If that is not enough, the wealthiest people on the planet are also the weakest, most fearful, least scrupulous, most immoral, least ethical, pettiest, and are replete with entitlement issues. They would quickly turn on each other causing the sun to set on yet another advanced human civilization that will be dug up in another 12,000 years. Perhaps their descendants will be taught to see the error of their ways before their new civilization dies out, which can then be passed on through an accurate oral history which later can be carved into stone tablets or written on papyrus.
10) Dog spelled backwards is God.
When we do not want to talk about sex to a child who overheard a sexual reference, we simply let them spin. This is what people with actual knowledge do to the conspiracy theorists. They use you as a vehicle for disinformation so they can continue whatever they are up to without prying eyes. They leak just enough information to make you waste your life in a quagmire of misinformation without resolution.
This has been both fun and cleansing.
I am off to the pet store to play with puppies.
P.S. If I don’t write anything else before the holidays, I want to wish you a safe and happy festive season.
An age of enlightenment will have to include these talking points.
Throughout time, ALL THREE have been co-mingled yet “proper society” does not allow us to discuss these topics openly. You are not supposed to talk of such things at dinner parties or in the workplace or in “mixed company” for fear of causing a heated debate amongst the guests that could lead to one or more of the guests being OFFENDED.
I DO NOT GIVE A RAT’S ASS!
“Offense is the best defence.” or visa-versa. I really do not know the correct reference and really do not give a rat’s ass.
By not talking openly about politics, sex and religion, mankind has stunted its growth.
Propriety has us hiding the facts; while living pretentiously helps to keep us in the dark ages.
Let us start by pulling the plug on “appropriate” language: EVERYONE SHITS; FARTS and MASTURBATES!
Women do not GLOW; they sweat just like men and horses.
Women do not FLUFF; they fart like beaned up cowboys when they think that no one is around, or worst of all, when they fall asleep while you are spooning them.
Politics is simply the appointing or voting in of SELF-SERVING LIARS and DESPOTS that the general public naively expect to have their best interests at heart.
Political Correctness- THERE IS NOTHING CORRECT ABOUT POLITICS! The two words should never be found in the same sentence.
PANDERING is the correct terminology.
Politicians pander to voters in all demographics. Business, women, minorities, the working class, the middle class, the upper class and all the special interest groups will be told exactly WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR in order to garner votes and campaign contributions.
An honest politician will not have a successful career.
Only dishonest politicians advance from Municipal to State (Provincial) to Federal politics. Along that path, these politicians discover that the real power lies with the wealthiest most INFLUENTIAL people on the planet- people that our lowly politician would be wise to befriend. Once done, our politician becomes a puppet doing the bidding of the PUPPET MASTER.
Our politician has seen what money looks like and wants that life for his or herself. Their ENTITLEMENT issues kick in and they start taking more and more WELL HIDDEN MONEY to sway their vote.
WHEN not IF, a politician bows to public pressure on an issue, they will find themselves out of favour with the puppet masters who will then discredit them or if the politician is the leader of a country, may actually assassinate them for their lack of obedience.
So how can we fix this broken system?
WE MUST REMOVE MONEY AND INFLUENCE FROM POLITICS.
WE MUST REPLACE ENTITLEMENT WITH PRODUCTIVITY.
WE MUST NOT HAVE A TWO OR THREE PARTY SYSTEM where well-intentioned politicians are forced to tow the party line.
It is well established that we should all vote for the best person who would best represent our interests in our area rather than voting for parties or leaders. Few of us take that route as it seems futile to go up against a well established well funded candidate from one of the big parties.
Early on in the formation of democracies, most countries wrote passages into their “Bill of Rights and Freedoms” that would not allow military action on domestic soil.
These passages were written by PEOPLE WITH INFLUENCE to protect their interests and we have suffered with corrupt politics ever since.
It would require a MILITARY COUP D’ÉTAT to wipe the slate clean.
Blood would be spilt.
Economic chaos would ensue until the plan was completely understood by global markets.
Without the security of the military, the ousted puppets and their masters would start a murderous campaign to regain control.
This plan would require INCORRUPTIBLE MILITARY LEADERS.
Unfortunately, there exists a political system within the military and all this coup may accomplish is placing a different puppet on the throne. Under martial law, this top General could decide to keep the throne as a dictator doing the bidding of the puppeteers once again- only this time with absolutely no public voice.
But let us presume that we can find incorruptible military leaders whose only wish is to create a new government free of INFLUENCE, what then?
You would still require SOME bureaucracy at various levels of government but it could be streamlined dramatically to reduce wasteful governmental spending.
This would also create huge unemployment numbers as the government appointees and employees that lost their jobs and pensions as a result of our “down-sizing coup” would now be forced to work in the real world and that would not go well for them.
ALL POLITICAL PARTIES WOULD REMAIN but the candidates would have to campaign using their own audited assets.
This would of course continue to bring wealthy INFLUENTIAL people into politics if they choose to be there, but the upside is that we would actually SEE the puppet masters- they would not be hiding in the shadows any longer.
THE FORMER PUPPET MASTERS ARE NOT LIKELY TO RUN FOR OFFICE as neither they nor their candidates will have any CONTROL over how government monies are spent.
Once in office, governments and democracy will operate as before BUT WITH ONE KEY DIFFERENCE.
Bi-laws, Laws and Bills will be drafted as always but once approved by local, state (provincial) or congress (parliament) they will go to the NON-POLITICAL FINANCE DIVISION of each newly reorganized level government.
THIS EFFECTIVELY TAKES AWAY THE POWER, CONTROL AND INFLUENCE OF PUBLIC OFFICE.
Only genuine people wishing to spend their lives building a better country would be interested in the job.
The N. P. F. D. will be made up of the most brilliant financial minds that may include the top CFO’s in the country. They, WORKING ANONYMOUSLY IN TEAMS OF THREE, would be RANDOMLY SELECTED from across the nation, to take on the task of reviewing and approving a democratically produced Bill. If two of the three see the Bill as GOOD FOR BUSINESS and GOOD FOR THE COUNTRY then money will be released and the Bill will become law.
So why, would these CFO’s be interested in tiny municipal politics OUTSIDE THEIR SPHERE OF INFLUENCE? Answer: because they would NOT have to pay taxes that year for participating. Believe me when I say: they will line up to apply to be participants.
Taxation would be simplified:
EVERYONE living above the poverty line will PAY 30%. That is every BUSINESS and every INDIVIDUAL over the age of 16 in the work-force. Eventually a surplus would be built up that would reduce the percentage.
THE MULTI-BILLIONAIRES WILL PROBABLY LEAVE and I say: good riddance to them and their INFLUENCE.
TAX INCENTIVES to attract business would be abolished.
If you want an off-shore mega-corporation in your backyard, give them land, utilities and a trained work-force as enticements but EVERYONE PAYS TAXES- especially them.
Of course the Senate would also be abolished to save the tax-payers vast sums of money.
ALL levels of government would be restructured to work WITHIN THE TAX BASE.
Deficit spending and inflation would be halted PERMANENTLY.
THE ECONOMY WOULD IMPROVE ALMOST IMMEDIATELY with many people having increased disposable income.
ALL non-productive public officials and public servants that spend the tax-payers money as though it was their own can be dismissed at any time REGARDLESS OF TERM and without pensions by PUBLIC VOICE.
Whether it is a town Mayor caught with his hand in the cookie jar or a President (Prime Minister) that is trying to go to war; both could be jobless upon a six month performance review and PUBLIC OUTCRY.
Can any of the above be accomplished within our existing system?
IT IS DOUBTFUL!
The system was created BY THE PEOPLE with influence FOR THE PEOPLE with influence and for 200 years they have had the LEGAL BRANCH of government drafting laws to create and protect their right to INFLUENCE.
Alas, I am but a writer of silly ideas, but perhaps there are young idealistic political scientists out there that have the determination to create the reforms needed without the need for chaos.
If only this youthful group knew how powerful they could become in a short period of time.
THERE ARE 17 MILLION OF YOU IN AMERICAN COLLEGES ALONE.
There are 46 million eligible voters that are under 30 years of age in the USA.
So, if each college student secured just 5 votes, you would have 85 million votes and YOU CAN CHANGE THE SYSTEM.
Create a reform party!
It only took 69 million votes to put Obama in office in 2008.
JFK was made a President by the young people of America who were tired of the status quo.
Our Universities are loaded with young dynamic and aware people that feel that there is no point to making the attempt.
THAT IS THE VOICE OF YOUR PARENTS TALKING IN YOUR HEADS.
You can do what they did not.
Ms. Creant: The Wrong Doers!
Life with Women: the long awaited instruction manual.
Talks of relationships, health, life, biology, philosophy, sociology, theology, genetics- even physics as well as HOW MIDDLE AGED MEN STOP GIVING A RAT’S ASS.
Enjoy your week and go pull down a government if you can.