When zombies attack, you run.
It’s an automatic response similar to that of those who fear spiders and snakes. First you freeze, while your programming decides on fight or flight, and then an action is initiated.
What happens when it’s your job to fight?
People who choose a career in the military or law enforcement are faced with this. Literally thousands of dollars are spent on their indoctrination, which society prefers to call “training”, to enable these people to react quickly when presented with a zombie threat. They must see zombies to be effective in combat.
We call this “professional detachment”.
We spin this as a psychological defence mechanism required for front-line workers to remain functional and relatively sane despite the horrors they witness regularly. Doctors, nurses, and specialized EMS personnel are aware of this and know how to cope better than their lesser educated counterparts: ambulance drivers, fire personnel, police, and military personnel. The relationship between education and healthy coping mechanisms is evident in studies of alcoholism and/or drug use in each of these professions.
The lower the quality of education, the higher the use of alcohol and drugs.
This is true for everyone in society, but most of us will never have to fight zombies or view the charred, bloated, maggot infested severed remains of a dead zombie.
Subroutines which normally operate in the background get switched off in a crisis.
This is how one man can kneel on the neck of another until he is dead. His sympathy and empathy subroutines were switched off because of a perceived crisis. His training kicked in. He declared war. He subdued and ultimately killed what he saw as nothing more than a zombie. Would this murderer have knelt on an infant’s neck? It is unlikely, unless he is a complete monster who somehow slipped through cracks in the psychological screening process cops must undergo. Barring this unlikely scenario, choices were made and options were ignored.
Perhaps what bothers me most about this incident is none of the bystanders took any meaningful action. I may know why outside of the obvious self-preservation concerns.
Binary is 1’s and 0’s.
There is no room for 0.5 in primitive logic.
The computer age ushered in “logic” machine code: 1’s and 0’s acting as “On” or “Off” switches.
- “On” or “Off” is binary.
- “Us” or “Them” is binary.
- “Friend” or “Foe” is binary.
- “Right” or “Left” is binary.
- “Love” or “Hate” is binary.
- “Zombie” or “Not Zombie” is binary.
“The rise of the machines” may be less about technology taking over and more about how humans exposed to it are emulating its primitive logic.
The media is directed to make events such as this about race hatred.
Media string-pullers make billions from hate and fear. Perhaps in this case there was racism. This is why there will be a trial even though some of us would like to see the perpetrator put to death in the same way he killed another human being. More commonly though, in situations like this throughout history, it was the binary thinking of “trained” individuals which led to atrocious acts of savagery. They simply saw a zombie rather than a human being, and allowed their empathy and sympathy subroutines to switch off.
Unthinking binary minds are easily swayed by If-Then Statements.
‘If SARS and COVID both began in China, then is it not possible they released bio weapons on their own population to spread it over the world?’
This is the kind of crap I’m seeing in ads on YouTube and it’s f-cking disgusting—blatantly obvious—anti-Chinese propaganda to any non-binary brain.
An If-Then Statement is a hypothesis followed by a conclusion.
A hypothesis is a supposition or proposed explanation made on the basis of limited evidence intended as a starting point for further investigation.
When we stitch these two definitions together differently we see through the media’s manipulation of the masses.
A supposition made with limited evidence followed by a conclusion is at the core of all so-called “news” today.
The mission of mainstream media is clear.
- Foster distrust.
- Cultivate fear.
- Increase the divide in the populace.
- Unceasingly create newer more worrisome crises to keep the masses from looking too closely at any one issue.
- Create information overload.
- Have everyone seeing zombies.
Meanwhile. . .
Here are a few of the things you were too distracted by zombies to stay abreast of:
- The U.S., and the U.K. continue to have the worst COVID-19 death rates. Purely coincidentally, they also clearly have the free world’s worst leaders.
- “Where does the US DoD’s $700 billion annual budget go?” 0.14% of this would solve the next one. New nukes were ordered because ending the world with the old ones, several times over, just isn’t good enough.
- “Lawyers who visited a border patrol facility in Clint, Texas, have described overcrowded cells, with children locked up without adult supervision or sufficient access to food or showers.” This has not gone away, it’s has just been taken out of the “news”.
- Strange goings-on continue in the undermining of the US elections system. If Americans don’t get their shit together on this one, it will likely mark the end of elections in the US.
- Remember the climate crisis strikes? The problem persists, but due to COVID-19 restrictions on public gatherings—more correctly known as a test of phase one martial law—we likely will watch that initiative fizzle out and be forgotten.
- When the US decides to make war with China, and it will, all of the above will be left in the dust. The 700 billion will look like money well-spent, but you won’t be able to talk about it on the Internet because it and GPS will be the first casualties. If you think this “new normal” is something, try living like people did in the 1850’s.
This is what awaits if you choose to remain binary, distracted, rendered ineffectual, and incapable of action.
The zombie apocalypse agenda can only move ahead with the willing participation of binary thinkers.
The space between the lines is where the non-binary work before it becomes a battlefield. The UN Security Council managed some genuine diplomacy in the Iran Nuclear “crisis” in 2015. Sadly, a binary thinking US President, who sees zombies everywhere, pulled out of that deal; antagonizing both friends and foes.
Human beings are remarkable creatures. A few throughout history exhibited a force of will that brought about change even in the darkest of times when free thought was totally suppressed. Today, thoughts need not be overtly suppressed in order for the few to manipulate the many. There is an information system in place which renders even the brightest minds incapable of decision and action . . . a quicksand for the mind.