I believe next to nothing. However, I am open-minded enough to consider ANY possibility to establish its probability.
I have looked lizard people square in their dead eyes. They don’t like that. They know you know, and they would prefer no one knows of there existence; particularly people who might out them, like me.
Are they human?
They are born in human form and have a human lifespan, but they are devoid of many of our better “human” qualities. When examined solely with medical diagnostic technologies, they appear quite human, complete with susceptibility to injury and disease, just like us.
How do they differ from real humans?
If you believe in such things, you would describe them as soulless: only able to feign caring, compassion, love, sympathy, and empathy while being completely baffled by human traits like: giving, gratitude, and self-sacrifice. In their view, they believe themselves superior because they lack these human burdens plaguing the rest of us. While we lose much time being fully human dealing with all these feelings, they can maintain focus on their goals, achieving above average success.
Where do you find them?
They were created for the patriarchy’s economic machine. They are the administrators, evaluators, and the judges who, if their track record proves them to be free of morality, scrupulousness, and ethical constraints, will rise to the level of policy-maker occupying a chair in a board room somewhere around the globe.
What do they do?
- They are the lawyer who discovers a loophole in regulations which a corporation can exploit.
- They are the accountant who realizes most people will pay additional banking fees without question.
- They are the scientists who rush pharmaceuticals to market knowing they are dangerous.
- They are the politicians who support industrialists manufacturing instruments of death.
- They are the media moguls who decide what is “news-worthy”.
- They are the tech leaders who do not allow their children on the Internet, while surrounding the rest of us in a nearly inescapable web of connectivity.
- They are the economists who convince us that debt is a part of life.
- They are the ultra-rich and powerful global elite; capable of toppling governments and manipulating markets while working towards numbering every soul on the planet for reasons we cannot fully comprehend as yet.
Yeah, I admit that last one has tin hat time written all over it until you ask the question:
Why is the World Bank interested in birth registration?
How does it profit them?
They are not known for altruism, despite what their propaganda machine’s press releases might want you to believe. Here is a sample from the link above:
“The international development community is increasingly recognizing the multifold advantages of expanding birth registration coverage. When the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) were adopted last year, they introduced a new agenda for the field of development and birth registration for all became a specific development target. What is more, the World Bank went on to argue that “providing robust means of identification,” such as birth certificates, “will fundamentally support the achievement of at least 10 other SDGs,” in areas such as social protection, women’s empowerment, health, and even fighting terrorism.”
The international development community, huh. I’d be very interested to see who is on this list.
Sustainable Development Goals, huh. This is my question:
Sustaining the development of what for whom?
Before we encourage our children to join the so-called honourable professional ranks listed above, perhaps we should rethink the alter we’ve been worshipping.