This blog contains harsh cold dark truths and likelihoods about the Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic.
At the very least, this article will not sit well with emotionally well-adjusted people. If you are already trending down emotionally, please give it a miss.
Well, here we are faced with a virus which will make about 60% of people have to miss a day or two of work—that is if they still have a job after the fear mongers have done their bit—30% won’t even know they have it; the final 10% could be in mortal danger with maybe half of those in this high risk group likely to succumb to it.
THAT sounds like a perfectly rational reason to lose our fucking minds and panic buy toilet paper.
What was it that pushed you over the brink where you ran out and bought all the toilet paper? Inquiring minds need to know. Was it knowing in advance that a mild disease was coming for you? Is it the fear of loss of some elderly or health-challenged person you know? Perhaps it’s the inconvenience of not being able to eat at Mom’s every Sunday until the danger subsides which has you willing to follow ANY economically destructive protocol spewed by so called “world leaders”?
I guess Gene Roddenberry’s Star Trek messages of: “The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.” “Or the one.” didn’t hit home. It showed up in like three movies, people; starting in 1982. Nothing? No?
Call me Thanos, but collapsing economies to slow the spread of the inevitable so our medical systems are not overrun, is too high a price if we lose our way of life.
Dozens, perhaps hundreds, have dedicated their time and money to warn you about what was coming, including yours truly.
I posted the meme above when they first started talking about closing businesses, and while things are far worse now, the death toll globally is still only +/-15% the 1968 Hong Kong flu. Yes, it’s far from over, but there are differences in the attitudes of societies then and now worthy of some scrutiny.
People of the post-war era went to work and school. If they were sick, they stayed home. 1,000,000 people died, but our way of life—the one all of us have enjoyed until recently—continued. The media was still rational back then and not prone to overtly spreading fear; unlike the travesty which passes for the news today. There was no Internet. Social media meant you stayed after school to work on the school newspaper with others. Parents of that day saw a war. For many, they saw death up close, personal and completely unfiltered.
Dead babies were not called collateral damage in those days.
There was a cold-war going on with the threat of nukes. Kids practised “Duck and Cover” drills in school and knew the way to the basement boiler room. The Vietnam war was raging, and despite or perhaps because of all of this, people went about their lives without governments using their power to curtail freedoms or kill economies.
Enter The New World Order.
The truth has been right in front of you for years; sometimes veiled, and sometimes not so much. Did you read? No. None of your cool friends do that. Did you watch a documentary? No. Instead you sneered without doing any research and called us conspiracy theorists. The idea of government leaders being mere installed puppets of the 0.1%, who ARE the true masters of this world, and have been for millennia, was more than your puny brain could grasp. You went to your happy place. You stuck your head in the sand. You lived inside a beautiful bubble. You love you some Mary Jane or do opiates when reality gets too close. You think of yourself as a debunker, when in fact you are just in denial.
Here is my Greatest Hits package.
Unless they pull out projection weapons to create a false flag alien invasion next, this will most likely be my last blog attempting to spread awareness to the unreceptive masses who are unwilling to save themselves. I have zero fucks left for those who prefer to live in oblivious ignorance and fear.
Oligarchs run things everywhere. They are the 1%. They’ll pocket your money and they won’t lose sleep over it. They will also saddle you with debt to save themselves stating ‘we are too big to fail’ or some other nonsense.
They allow you to live on their lands—with the illusion of ownership—on a lease plan which requires you to pay a purchase price probably with usury; property taxes based on their assessment of its worth; and capitol gains taxes if you sell because they don’t want developers getting too rich too fast unless they have money invested in said venture.
They will lend the one million they actually can produce to ten others with interest in ledger columns—declaring themselves to be “worth” over ten million which they will lend out ten more times, and on and on it goes. It doesn’t take long to become a billionaire doing this which is why they have their government functionaries create laws to keep all of us from doing it.
They know physical money is necessary to keep the poor in line—us—the 99%—so they manufacture it in Treasury factories controlled by The Federal Reserve or some variation of the theme in almost every country on Earth. It’s not a free service though, they charge the nation for increasing the money supply. They always get a cut.
- “Wall Street paid out $18 billion in year-end bonuses last year to its New York City employees, after the government disbursed $243 billion in emergency assistance to the financial sector.”
- “. . .I was struck by the easy access of leading financiers to the highest U.S. government officials, and the interweaving of the two career tracks.”
- “. . .the best preparation for becoming a central-bank governor was to work first as an investment banker.”
The elites have elites. A tiny group . . . the 0.1% if you will, can orchestrate ANYTHING they want—from wars to economic upheaval—anything that turns a profit where they have money invested or which serves their warped sociopathic sense of how the world should be.
As of 2017, the 3 remaining countries on Earth without central bank enslavement were:
- North Korea
Let’s see who “joined” since 2000:
No trouble spots on those lists. Insert eye-roll here. Does it appear to you they went willingly?
Well our media. . . STOP. We cannot call it ours any longer. Call it “the media” or better yet “their media“. Whatever. WE ARE TOLD those are some nasty places full of “evil doers” so I guess these bankster guys really are “making the world a better place” once America and it’s allies are done bombing the shit out of them, or their leader is overthrown . . . or both.
“You know nothing, John Snow.”
It’s not your fault. Your parents were required by law to enrol you in an educational system designed to churn out people accepting of a comfortable form of life-long indentured servitude where you receive a very limited education in various indoctrination camps for your first twenty-five years before becoming a full-time tax payer for the next forty years or so. The higher your level of education, the more compartmentalized or “in the box” your thinking becomes until you cannot recognize that which is in front of you because it goes against your programming. It is usually late in life when people have seen so much of the same bullshit repeating itself that they might be willing to start asking big questions.
- What does the “The Crown” refer to inside The City of London? Hint: It has absolutely nothing to do with the Royal family or any adornments they may choose to wear on their heads.
- Do the International Bankers run the world? Well not Iceland. Icelanders tried and jailed 29 of these miscreants. It’s a lesson for the rest of us.
- Are Washington D.C., The City of London, and Vatican City the true seats of power or are they and others one level down from the top of the pyramid? Why are they self-governed and not technically on the soil of the countries in which they reside?
- “The Internal Revenue Service is a private Collections Company, acting as a permanent contractor for the US Treasury department, without any Legal Statute authorization.” Is this true? Owned by whom?
The big scary question:
I’m plagiarizing myself here because it might be the best question I’ve ever written.
Is Coronavirus COVID19 a bio-terrorism weapon unleashed by the Alien Globalist New World Order Bankster Nazi Overlords to create a Zombie Apocalypse?
LMAO! I’ve already claimed the copyrights to the above. While I thoroughly enjoy keeping a close watch on possibilities, and more importantly, the probabilities—however ridiculous some believe them to be—there just isn’t substantive proof . . . YET.
That was your comedic break. Now, I’ll finish up with some serious concerns.
- We must get back to work or we won’t have work to return to.
- If we do not return to some semblance of normality quickly, we will end up living in countries with unemployment rates not seen since the 1930’s.
- Is it possible COVID 19 is a biological weapon? Yes, it’s possible, but it really doesn’t matter at this point. We need to live with it; perhaps contract it to get it over with if we are not in the at risk group or living with or caring for someone in the high risk group.
- Is China to blame? Probably not, but again it doesn’t matter. We need to get busy, and pointing fingers won’t help. I have noticed a massive anti-Chinese campaign across almost all American media. We are being primed. Don’t be sucked in.
- Are the Globalist New World Order Bankster Nazi Overlords responsible? They are such douche-bags, it wouldn’t surprise me one bit, but if we suck it up and force ourselves to come to grips with living almost normally in this new reality, we can beat them at their game.
In the simplest terms, there will not be a cure before our economies collapse. If we need to quarantine and financially support our +/- 10% high risk population until the danger subsides, we can afford that. What we cannot afford to do is lock up 90% to save them.
IF Covid-19 was not a bat soup related “accident”, THEN we must ask who stands to gain from various potential outcomes.
You must always follow the money if you seek the truth.
To pursue this line of thinking, begin by asking questions of the type listed below. Greed makes people stupid so you can catch them.
- Travel, Airlines, and automakers were hit early. Who dumped huge amounts of stock prior to the release of this pathogen?
- Who invested heavily in pathogen research companies prior to the COVID 19 outbreak?
- Who invested heavily in respirator, surgical mask and glove manufacturers prior to the COVID 19 outbreak?
- Who invested heavily in disinfectant chemical manufacturers prior to the COVID 19 outbreak?
- Who benefits from shrinking the middle class—which will be hardest hit by business closures within Western nations—and how? This is a much bigger question than the simple rat hunt above.
- Who benefits from a global economic collapse?
- Are there any confirmed COVID 19 related deaths among the 1%? This question will be the most telling of all, but could we believe it if we were TOLD this? And no, politicians and royalty are not in the 1%.
An old, now long dead, mentor was fond of saying: “May you live in interesting times.”
Fuck you, Harvey. 😀
“I wish you success in the wars to come.”