I believe next to nothing. However, I am open-minded enough to consider ANY possibility to establish its probability.
I have looked lizard people square in their dead eyes. They don’t like that. They know you know, and they would prefer no one knows of there existence; particularly people who might out them, like me.
Are they human?
They are born in human form and have a human lifespan, but they are devoid of many of our better “human” qualities. When examined solely with medical diagnostic technologies, they appear quite human, complete with susceptibility to injury and disease, just like us.
How do they differ from real humans?
If you believe in such things, you would describe them as soulless: only able to feign caring, compassion, love, sympathy, and empathy while being completely baffled by human traits like: giving, gratitude, and self-sacrifice. In their view, they believe themselves superior because they lack these human burdens plaguing the rest of us. While we lose much time being fully human dealing with all these feelings, they can maintain focus on their goals, achieving above average success.
Where do you find them?
They were created for the patriarchy’s economic machine. They are the administrators, evaluators, and the judges who, if their track record proves them to be free of morality, scrupulousness, and ethical constraints, will rise to the level of policy-maker occupying a chair in a board room somewhere around the globe.
Yeah, I admit that last one has tin hat time written all over it until you ask the question:
Why is the World Bank interested in birth registration?
How does it profit them?
They are not known for altruism, despite what their propaganda machine’s press releases might want you to believe. Here is a sample from the link above:
“The international development community is increasingly recognizing the multifold advantages of expanding birth registration coverage. When the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) were adopted last year, they introduced a new agenda for the field of development and birth registration for all became a specific development target. What is more, the World Bank went on to argue that “providing robust means of identification,” such as birth certificates, “will fundamentally support the achievement of at least 10 other SDGs,” in areas such as social protection, women’s empowerment, health, and even fighting terrorism.”
The international development community, huh. I’d be very interested to see who is on this list.
Sustainable Development Goals, huh. This is my question:
Sustaining the development of what for whom?
Before we encourage our children to join the so-called honourable professional ranks listed above, perhaps we should rethink the alter we’ve been worshipping.
I am so sick of computers and everywhere they take us.
Being a writer means being married to your computer. Things are made worse if you are a published author because you also have long term commitments to social media and publishing sites. My almost one-year-old Dell is an evil wife. She has melted down twice in the short time we have been together; a RED FLAG if ever there was one. So why continue to put up with the daily torment of weak WiFi, boggy performance due to updates and background processes, and the general stupidity of the online world when there is little or no money in it?
I can do other things.
The real question is: What other things can I do which don’t involve computers? I could reinvent myself once again as a post modernist painter. I might use my initials to create a new artist identity: Ethan Alfonso? It has an artsy ring to it. I could add a hook as well: All Alfonso’s are painted in the nude. Post modernist erotic portraits of lonely housewives and divorcées, painted by a still pretty hot naked guy, should get me laid more than writers do. The fee for such commissioned portraits would certainly exceed what I make as a writer; perhaps several times over. For a tiny initial investment—far less than book publishing—I could whip off a bunch of samples to lean against the walls of my apartment for prospective clients to peruse; perhaps over wine, if they are hot. I could sell some works beach-side while working on my tan. Once summer ends here, I can move into a spacious van and travel to various beach communities down South, chasing the warmth of the sun, and making Canadian winters something I don’t do anymore.
What’s the worst that could happen?
It’s possible I might be killed by a jealous husband, but this has always been my preferred check-out plan anyway.
Sounds like a worthwhile endeavour to me.
Where is that art supply store?
I’d Google it, but this hunk of junk Dell—soon to be ex wife—sucks harder than the vacuum of space during a hull breach on the Enterprise.
So, you want to take a stand; be a voice of reason; change things. . .
Years ago, I too once thought change was an achievable goal if I reached out to humanity through social media. Now, I mostly share funny or inspirational memes on facebook as well as pretty photos on twitter in an effort to offer triage－a happy place－for the shell-shocked social media veterans limping back from the front lines carrying their injured souls; who arrive in desperate need of some R&R.
The primary objective of social media is to identify and break the spirited in a war of the mind.
So many of my author “friends” have “thrown their hat in the ring” on one or all of the most hotly contested issues facing America, or, to a lesser extent, the UK. When they put their rational viewpoints out there, they will inevitably encounter the opposition who do not give a rat’s ass about reason. It’s not why they lurk. This is their job, and one day we might just find out there is automation behind it all. This is purely speculation on my part, but what follows is not.
Pick your battles.
If you feel you must speak up on an issue, by all means do so, but don’t do it daily. Schedule one day each week to visit the political or societal hellhole of your choosing. Your voice will be heard. You will be happier. Your followers will be far less likely to mute you.
Do not attempt to wage war on multiple fronts.
Today, it would be so easy for me to weigh-in on all the areas I’m passionate about, but I rarely do. The war on women; government corruption; church influencing state; injustice in the legal system; how I was lied to about living at the dawning of the age of Aquarius. . . It’s all bullshit that has been with humanity for, what we told is, our entire recorded history by the patriarchy which has been running the show for 5000 years, give or take.
The world is not unravelling, YOU ARE, and social media kingpins are behind it.
Thank the likes of Mark Zuckerberg, who facebook co-founder Chris Hughes recently slammed in the New York Times:
“Mark alone can decide how to configure Facebook’s algorithms to determine what people see in their News Feeds, what privacy settings they can use and even which messages get delivered. He sets the rules for how to distinguish violent and incendiary speech from the merely offensive, and he can choose to shut down a competitor by acquiring, blocking or copying it.”
If that isn’t bad enough, he went on to mention:
“… how the News Feed algorithm could change our culture, influence elections and empower nationalist leaders.”
But wait, he had more to say:
“Just last month, Facebook seemingly tried to bury news that it had stored tens of millions of user passwords in plain text format, which thousands of Facebook employees could see.”
“The most problematic aspect of Facebook’s power is Mark’s unilateral control over speech. There is no precedent for his ability to monitor, organize and even censor the conversations of two billion people. Facebook engineers write algorithms that select which users’ comments or experiences end up displayed in the News Feeds of friends and family. These rules are proprietary and so complex that many Facebook employees themselves don’t understand them. In 2014, the rules favored curiosity-inducing “clickbait” headlines. In 2016, they enabled the spread of fringe political views and fake news, which made it easier for Russian actors to manipulate the American electorate. In January 2018, Mark announced that the algorithms would favor non-news content shared by friends and news from “trustworthy” sources, which his engineers interpreted — to the confusion of many — as a boost for anything in the category of “politics, crime, tragedy.”
An investigation by the Associated Press revealed the platform automatically generates videos and pages which elevate extremist groups.
And here is my personal favorite:
“Mark Zuckerberg cannot fix Facebook, but our government can.”
I have my doubts.
Use high-altitude photo reconnaissance to see the big picture.
In other words, take a step back to see the play. So . . . the real war waging is monopoly vs. government. As things currently sit, monopoly can decide what government they can “work with”. This is not good.
“Live to fight another day.” －a better way.
What if every intelligent, experienced, and knowledgeable person on social media just posted puppies, kittens, babies, rainbows, daffodils, and unicorns sprinkled with fairy dust instead of being incensed by, and debating with, morons? If your page(s) is always negative, create a new one where you can be you and post whatever brings you joy and peace. This will force you to balance your time spent on social media to offset the negativity.
This is how to beat them at their games.
Gather your real verified people; create an email group chat to move your agenda forward without being distracted by the lurkers. Write letters collectively as a group and send them to the appropriate level of government demanding action and a reply.
If you want to keep democracy, you must use the process.
Arguing about issues online only serves the monopolists.
You are the 1%–the morally bereft industrialists, bankers, spiritual leaders, and mega-corp board members who view the world and its people as THINGS to be exploited and controlled. You are not likeable, but we labour not for the 50% we give to you, but for the remainder which allows us a few simple pleasures. You limit what we can know, and yet we still manage to find out more than you would like. YOUR scientists and politicians put on quite a show through YOUR media. They keep many of us spinning, but not all of us. Your arrogance has blinded you to a few simple truths.
We tolerate your presence among us because we crave security and peace of mind in our small work-a-day lives.
We see you destabilizing economies. We see your security states. We see how you cultivate conflicts. We see you attacking our Constitutions. We see you passing laws to benefit only yourselves. We see you feverishly working to divide us. We see you killing. We know you envisage a world without us, but we also know you cannot DO for yourselves. We know about many of your safe havens. Who do you think built them?
You need us . . . or at least some of us.
And herein lies your problem. NONE of your assets are maintenance free. Not a single one. If you examine each of them closely, you will see at least a small crew of work-a-day people who possess specialized skills and knowledge that you do not. Your architects, designers, builders, and landscapers create your dream, but they don’t maintain it. There are the lawn and garden people; the pool, sauna, and hot tub people; the chimney, fireplace, roof, and eves people; the security, cable, satellite, electronics, electrical, plumbing, and appliance people; the driveway, patio, helipad, and tennis court people . . . You get the idea, and this is just the tip of the iceberg.
You are surrounded by us and always will be.
We are the working class and you cannot maintain your lavish lifestyles without literally hundreds of us. You are reliant on each of us. We feign friendliness and loyalty, but never assume you can buy all of us. Each of us share a different morality than yours. We still feel sympathy and empathy towards our fellow humans despite your attempts to program these out of us on YOUR social media sites. Yes, we picked up on this too.
You are grossly outnumbered and scared of us. We get that.
Perhaps, it is time you consider how easy it would be for us to get to you if we were to be incensed by the loss of our friends and loved ones. You can vet us all you want–hand picking us–but there will always be one of us near you who is waiting for the right moment.
There is a great deal of uncertainty, at the very least, if not fear or outright paranoia in our world at the moment.
Please try to reign in these thoughts, especially over the holidays.
If you are able to read this on-line, it most likely means you can afford devices and services which connect you to this online world. These are luxuries you should be conscious of. This also implies your immediate security needs of shelter, food, and clothing have also been met. Be grateful for what you have as there are a great many others who are not as fortunate and who will not be able to read this.
The holidays are a time for giving—our way of expressing love, caring and thanks to people we know.
Even strangers sometimes treat us a little better at this time of year. They might smile as they hold a door for us when we have both hands full of shopping bags. Acknowledge these small kindnesses. It’s too easy to be self-absorbed—preoccupied with finishing the damnable shopping so we can jump right back into the hustle and bustle of travelling to parties and family gatherings. We might overlook this tiny kind gesture which is really what this season is about. Seize the moment to look them in the eye, smile, say thank you, and wish them a happy holiday. It might be the only present they receive this year.
The holiday season puts increased demands on our time because of all the commitments we make to family and friends. This causes us to be stressed and possibly irritable. We need to remember that we are fortunate to have those friends and family members with us as many others may not.
Some people will not be able to travel to see their friends and family this year. They may feel very alone. They can change that by volunteering their time to a cause they believe in. Many worthwhile causes do not close during the holidays and spending time with the other volunteers will almost certainly turn into new friendships.
We pick up the holiday spirit by being compassionate. Give some canned goods to the food bank, give some blankets to a shelter or contribute to your local toy drive. The smallest things make a difference in this world. We often forget this. We do not have to solve global warming to improve the planet; the kid who receives your toy this year might be destined to do that, if they are not emotionally scarred by Santa missing their home. This is how we are all connected.
Goodness spreads like a virus through all walks of life, across all religions, and it does not see the colour of someones skin or their gender. By spreading that which we know to be good, we spread hope. The hope we create can alter the path of another, and they in turn influence the 10,000 people they will meet in their lifetime.
I wish to extend my gratitude to all of you who have followed me online—both past and present. To you, and everyone you care about, I wish you a safe and happy holiday season.
I think I might have been put here to sort stupid humans out before they destroy themselves. I never have all the answers, but it does seem like I have many more than the average person surfing the Internet.
I will preface this by saying that my entire belief system was shaken by the recent US election. My mind has been reeling ever since. I am now questioning everything and reexamining all the things I once thought to be TRUE. I had believed that no FREE DEMOCRATIC country would ever vote in a known reprobate, let alone make him the leader of the FREE world. Boy was I WRONG! I had dismissed the need for reiterating the example of Germany in 1932 believing it to be a lesson learned and remembered, but I obviously got that WRONG as well.
To disconnect from my personal concerns, I spent the entire weekend immersed in pseudo-documentaries looking for facts amongst all the conjecture contained in the popular conspiracy theories floating around these days. Some I knew to be TRUE. Some I had long suspected to be TRUE, but most I viewed as implausible for a variety of scientific reasons. However, because I have been SO WRONG lately, I felt it necessary to review all the beliefs I had once clung to.
Section 1: The top 10 things I know to be TRUE:
1) Money makes the world go round.
2) Money is power and power corrupts without exception.
3) Wars always turn large profits for a small group of people.
4) For at least 5000 years religion has been a big money maker.
5) It was religion that switched human civilization from matriarchal to patriarchal more than 5000 years ago.
6) Coincidentally sexism is the same age.
7) Humans incapable of rational thought will embrace the irrational.
8) Fearful humans will throw the rest of mankind under a bus to save themselves.
9) The wealthiest people are also the most fearful.
10) I like dogs better than humans. Dogs understand the different meanings of humanity better than humans do.
Section 2: The top 10 things I have long suspected to be TRUE:
1) Freedom may have always been an illusion.
2) A democratic system which is incapable of legislation and change benefiting its populace is totalitarian, and elections become nothing more than a show.
3) Only 33% of humanity is worth saving and the people who will decide are not in that group.
4) Putting economics ahead of ecology and society; the genetic manipulation and waste of food; water treatments; inoculations; burning fossil fuels; wide spread drug use and allowing our governments to spend us into servitude to the world banks and their New World Order is ALL our own doing. You lived too well for far too long. Don’t whine about it because some smart immoral pricks are making a buck from your stupidity. Parties don’t last forever.
5) The grant system and field of study specialization has rendered scientific research ineffectual and the compartmentalization makes it controllable.
6) Advanced human civilizations have been coming and going every 12,000 years or so and perhaps this has been going on for 120,000 years.
7) Mother Earth flushes her toilet periodically as the need arises.
8) Fearful humans feel the need to look for external causes for their problems rather than looking at how they themselves have contributed to or created those problems.
9) Obliviousness is easier—at least until the end comes.
10) We need a female only think tank to combat the madness.
Section 3: The top 10 things which are not quite as implausible as they once seemed, but you will still have to PROVE IT even though I have been WRONG quite a bit lately:
1) The Flat Earth group created the biggest face-palm of my entire life—next to the American election that is. I really thought humans were better than this—exhibiting such a preponderance of infinite denial. There I go being WRONG again. I want this bunch to get back to me when they have done any of the following experiments: Sail up to any edge of the Earth, lean against the dome and take a selfie or play catch by bouncing a ball off of it. That would be fun. Next, if the world is not round, try to fire a laser from one continent to another near sea level and see how that goes for you. Now, about your GPS issue, there are 31 moving satellites at an altitude of 12,550 miles which manage 95% coverage of the planet most of the time. That is one tall dome you are proposing by the way, and how do the satellites move without crashing into it? They cannot stop or back up. At 12 billion dollars each you might be more understanding of minor lapses in low traffic zones especially when new satellites have to be launched every day to replace the ones destroyed by hitting the dome. This would help to explain black budgets though. Now some astrophysics 101 for the group: Why are we not ripped apart by the speeds we are said to be travelling at? Why can you not feel the Earth spinning? You were born at a galactic speed of 1.34 million miles per hour in a solar system traveling at 514,000 miles per hour within the Milky Way on a ball traveling at 66,600 miles per hour around the sun in the vacuum of space while spinning you and everything on it at 1040 miles per hour. This is your natural state. If we ever hit something, I guaranty you will feel it. When you jump straight up, why doesn’t the Earth spin away under you? It does an infinitesimal amount, but due to the huge size of the planet and the fact that you are still moving at 1040 miles per hour along with the Earth while being held by her gravitational pull, you land in the same spot when gravity pulls you back down. Gravity is also the reason you do not fly off the spinning ball. Gravity is not fully understood by our present level of understanding—or so physicists claim publicly. Finally, yes there is a massive resort in Antarctica where the extremely rich will live with aliens after they kill us all. They deserve the skin cancer and minus 80 degree temperatures for all their evil deeds.
2) UFO’s are real. They are unidentified flying objects as advertised. This does NOT make them extraterrestrial nor extra-dimensional—just unknown to most outside of the military industrial complex.
3) Aliens! Where to start? This is the embodiment of the need for irrational fearful humans to invent evil doers instead of looking for the real human ones. Antigravity flying saucers DO NOT prove their existence; nor do a million blurry photos; balls of light or a million stories of government cover-ups.
4) I do keep the door open a tiny crack for ancient aliens—especially the benevolent teacher types, but until we dig one up, we are simply inventing a new mythology to replace the long existing ones we have grown out of. Mysterious symbols and loose interpretations DO NOT an alien make.
5) Hollow Earth subterranean beings are right down there with number 1. Kill one and drag its body up to the surface. Dissect it revealing an anatomy we have never seen before and you will get my attention. Better yet just capture one or invite it out for lunch.
6) Bigfoot, Yetis, Sasquatch etc. You people are way behind the UFO guys in your body of questionable evidence, but I like the idea of a missing link anthropoid. It’s not cool to ride on their coattails by saying that a Bigfoot was seen shortly after a UFO was sighted in the area.
7) Secret societies: The Knights Templar, Free Masons, The Illuminati, Rosicrucians, Ordo Templis Orientis, Hermetic Order of The Golden Dawn, Opus Dei and Yale’s Skull and Bones are ALL religious based. Refer to Section 1, Number 4.
8)Billionaires pulling the strings: Carlos Slim Helu, The Rothschilds, Liliane Bettencourt, Bernard Arnault, Queen Elizabeth, The Pope, Bill Gates, Amancio Ortega, Warren Buffett, Jeff Bezos and about 1800 others who when combined, are worth about 6.5 trillion dollars. They meet regularly as The Bilderberg Group for a general accounting audit called for by their Decepticon alien overlords. They also plan false flag events and dream up the media scare tactics to pull them off.
9) The New World Order where less than a billion people inherit the Earth. I could be WRONG about this—especially these days—but I cannot comprehend the level of survivor guilt that this new society would carry with them after mass genocide. It would destroy them. If that is not enough, the wealthiest people on the planet are also the weakest, most fearful, least scrupulous, most immoral, least ethical, pettiest, and are replete with entitlement issues. They would quickly turn on each other causing the sun to set on yet another advanced human civilization that will be dug up in another 12,000 years. Perhaps their descendants will be taught to see the error of their ways before their new civilization dies out, which can then be passed on through an accurate oral history which later can be carved into stone tablets or written on papyrus.
10) Dog spelled backwards is God.
When we do not want to talk about sex to a child who overheard a sexual reference, we simply let them spin. This is what people with actual knowledge do to the conspiracy theorists. They use you as a vehicle for disinformation so they can continue whatever they are up to without prying eyes. They leak just enough information to make you waste your life in a quagmire of misinformation without resolution.
This has been both fun and cleansing.
I am off to the pet store to play with puppies.
P.S. If I don’t write anything else before the holidays, I want to wish you a safe and happy festive season.
An age of enlightenment will have to include these talking points.
Throughout time, ALL THREE have been co-mingled yet “proper society” does not allow us to discuss these topics openly. You are not supposed to talk of such things at dinner parties or in the workplace or in “mixed company” for fear of causing a heated debate amongst the guests that could lead to one or more of the guests being OFFENDED.
I DO NOT GIVE A RAT’S ASS!
“Offense is the best defence.” or visa-versa. I really do not know the correct reference and really do not give a rat’s ass.
By not talking openly about politics, sex and religion, mankind has stunted its growth.
Propriety has us hiding the facts; while living pretentiously helps to keep us in the dark ages.
Let us start by pulling the plug on “appropriate” language: EVERYONE SHITS; FARTS and MASTURBATES!
Women do not GLOW; they sweat just like men and horses.
Women do not FLUFF; they fart like beaned up cowboys when they think that no one is around, or worst of all, when they fall asleep while you are spooning them.
Politics is simply the appointing or voting in of SELF-SERVING LIARS and DESPOTS that the general public naively expect to have their best interests at heart.
Political Correctness- THERE IS NOTHING CORRECT ABOUT POLITICS! The two words should never be found in the same sentence.
PANDERING is the correct terminology.
Politicians pander to voters in all demographics. Business, women, minorities, the working class, the middle class, the upper class and all the special interest groups will be told exactly WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR in order to garner votes and campaign contributions.
An honest politician will not have a successful career.
Only dishonest politicians advance from Municipal to State (Provincial) to Federal politics. Along that path, these politicians discover that the real power lies with the wealthiest most INFLUENTIAL people on the planet- people that our lowly politician would be wise to befriend. Once done, our politician becomes a puppet doing the bidding of the PUPPET MASTER.
Our politician has seen what money looks like and wants that life for his or herself. Their ENTITLEMENT issues kick in and they start taking more and more WELL HIDDEN MONEY to sway their vote.
WHEN not IF, a politician bows to public pressure on an issue, they will find themselves out of favour with the puppet masters who will then discredit them or if the politician is the leader of a country, may actually assassinate them for their lack of obedience.
So how can we fix this broken system?
WE MUST REMOVE MONEY AND INFLUENCE FROM POLITICS.
WE MUST REPLACE ENTITLEMENT WITH PRODUCTIVITY.
WE MUST NOT HAVE A TWO OR THREE PARTY SYSTEM where well-intentioned politicians are forced to tow the party line.
It is well established that we should all vote for the best person who would best represent our interests in our area rather than voting for parties or leaders. Few of us take that route as it seems futile to go up against a well established well funded candidate from one of the big parties.
Early on in the formation of democracies, most countries wrote passages into their “Bill of Rights and Freedoms” that would not allow military action on domestic soil.
These passages were written by PEOPLE WITH INFLUENCE to protect their interests and we have suffered with corrupt politics ever since.
It would require a MILITARY COUP D’ÉTAT to wipe the slate clean.
Blood would be spilt.
Economic chaos would ensue until the plan was completely understood by global markets.
Without the security of the military, the ousted puppets and their masters would start a murderous campaign to regain control.
This plan would require INCORRUPTIBLE MILITARY LEADERS.
Unfortunately, there exists a political system within the military and all this coup may accomplish is placing a different puppet on the throne. Under martial law, this top General could decide to keep the throne as a dictator doing the bidding of the puppeteers once again- only this time with absolutely no public voice.
But let us presume that we can find incorruptible military leaders whose only wish is to create a new government free of INFLUENCE, what then?
You would still require SOME bureaucracy at various levels of government but it could be streamlined dramatically to reduce wasteful governmental spending.
This would also create huge unemployment numbers as the government appointees and employees that lost their jobs and pensions as a result of our “down-sizing coup” would now be forced to work in the real world and that would not go well for them.
ALL POLITICAL PARTIES WOULD REMAIN but the candidates would have to campaign using their own audited assets.
This would of course continue to bring wealthy INFLUENTIAL people into politics if they choose to be there, but the upside is that we would actually SEE the puppet masters- they would not be hiding in the shadows any longer.
THE FORMER PUPPET MASTERS ARE NOT LIKELY TO RUN FOR OFFICE as neither they nor their candidates will have any CONTROL over how government monies are spent.
Once in office, governments and democracy will operate as before BUT WITH ONE KEY DIFFERENCE.
Bi-laws, Laws and Bills will be drafted as always but once approved by local, state (provincial) or congress (parliament) they will go to the NON-POLITICAL FINANCE DIVISION of each newly reorganized level government.
THIS EFFECTIVELY TAKES AWAY THE POWER, CONTROL AND INFLUENCE OF PUBLIC OFFICE.
Only genuine people wishing to spend their lives building a better country would be interested in the job.
The N. P. F. D. will be made up of the most brilliant financial minds that may include the top CFO’s in the country. They, WORKING ANONYMOUSLY IN TEAMS OF THREE, would be RANDOMLY SELECTED from across the nation, to take on the task of reviewing and approving a democratically produced Bill. If two of the three see the Bill as GOOD FOR BUSINESS and GOOD FOR THE COUNTRY then money will be released and the Bill will become law.
So why, would these CFO’s be interested in tiny municipal politics OUTSIDE THEIR SPHERE OF INFLUENCE? Answer: because they would NOT have to pay taxes that year for participating. Believe me when I say: they will line up to apply to be participants.
Taxation would be simplified:
EVERYONE living above the poverty line will PAY 30%. That is every BUSINESS and every INDIVIDUAL over the age of 16 in the work-force. Eventually a surplus would be built up that would reduce the percentage.
THE MULTI-BILLIONAIRES WILL PROBABLY LEAVE and I say: good riddance to them and their INFLUENCE.
TAX INCENTIVES to attract business would be abolished.
If you want an off-shore mega-corporation in your backyard, give them land, utilities and a trained work-force as enticements but EVERYONE PAYS TAXES- especially them.
Of course the Senate would also be abolished to save the tax-payers vast sums of money.
ALL levels of government would be restructured to work WITHIN THE TAX BASE.
Deficit spending and inflation would be halted PERMANENTLY.
THE ECONOMY WOULD IMPROVE ALMOST IMMEDIATELY with many people having increased disposable income.
ALL non-productive public officials and public servants that spend the tax-payers money as though it was their own can be dismissed at any time REGARDLESS OF TERM and without pensions by PUBLIC VOICE.
Whether it is a town Mayor caught with his hand in the cookie jar or a President (Prime Minister) that is trying to go to war; both could be jobless upon a six month performance review and PUBLIC OUTCRY.
Can any of the above be accomplished within our existing system?
IT IS DOUBTFUL!
The system was created BY THE PEOPLE with influence FOR THE PEOPLE with influence and for 200 years they have had the LEGAL BRANCH of government drafting laws to create and protect their right to INFLUENCE.
Alas, I am but a writer of silly ideas, but perhaps there are young idealistic political scientists out there that have the determination to create the reforms needed without the need for chaos.
If only this youthful group knew how powerful they could become in a short period of time.
THERE ARE 17 MILLION OF YOU IN AMERICAN COLLEGES ALONE.
There are 46 million eligible voters that are under 30 years of age in the USA.
So, if each college student secured just 5 votes, you would have 85 million votes and YOU CAN CHANGE THE SYSTEM.
Create a reform party!
It only took 69 million votes to put Obama in office in 2008.
JFK was made a President by the young people of America who were tired of the status quo.
Our Universities are loaded with young dynamic and aware people that feel that there is no point to making the attempt.
THAT IS THE VOICE OF YOUR PARENTS TALKING IN YOUR HEADS.
You can do what they did not.
Ms. Creant: The Wrong Doers!
Life with Women: the long awaited instruction manual.
Talks of relationships, health, life, biology, philosophy, sociology, theology, genetics- even physics as well as HOW MIDDLE AGED MEN STOP GIVING A RAT’S ASS.
Enjoy your week and go pull down a government if you can.