Awareness is only for people who can work a problem.
So far in this series, we have explored a number of topics, all of which are influenced by what we CHOOSE to believe or by the beliefs handed down to us, which we ACCEPTED because we TRUSTED the source.
Here is a recap:
- Is America as DIVIDED as we are being led to believe?
- As parents, are we CONSCIOUS of what beliefs we are instilling in our children?
- Are we AWARE?
- Two dimensional thinking: There is a third alternative to ACCEPTANCE or REJECTION.
- Can what we believe affect our HEALTH?
- COPING is directly related to our beliefs. Choose wisely.
- One of my very limited number of beliefs: The Internet is bad! Yet here I am on it—the irony.
- Are good people disappearing or do we just have to be less JUDGMENTAL?
Can too much knowledge and awareness be detrimental?
There exists in about 10% of the population, a desire to know the TRUTH of what mankind is; our place in the universe; our destiny etc., which leads me to one of my favorite sayings:
Do not ask a question if you are not prepared to hear the answer!
“The truth will set you free” ONLY works for a very few among us who are capable of coping with the truth of what is. These people have disciplined minds and a broad scope of knowledge which is not found in compartmentalized academic institutions. Academia can still teach us a great deal about how to perform solid research, but once you look at any one discipline, it becomes immediately apparent that doctrine is being adhered to.
Only a BALANCED mind should attempt such a journey.
You will need a fundamental understanding of a great many academic disciplines, if you are to find the answers you seek without being “led down the garden path” by the myriad of intellectual booby-traps which have been carefully placed in EVERY FIELD you will explore.
- Philosophy will help you to remain calm and centered as you uncover the disturbing. It is also the best place to learn about morals, ethics and scruples without BIAS.
- Psychology will help you to control your thoughts, and it lets you see how others have been attempting to do this very thing—and on a vast scale.
- History has documented all the important human, political, and economic events, but NEVER lose sight of the fact that most history books (and all books in other disciplines as well): were written by the conquerors; were subjected to an academic review process; are part of an ONGOING editorial process within the publishing house with each new edition; and may have been released purely as a propaganda piece to throw the unwary off the scent.
- Theology—NOT Religious Studies—viewed with the eyes of a historical researcher.
- Biology and Genetics will show you the inner workings of humans and what drives them.
- Astrophysics and Particle Physics, if for no other reason than they are getting closer everyday to: “The Theory of Everything”.
You will need all of this, PLUS a solid understanding of yourself, to be able to wade through the obfuscation. There will be days where you close a reference book after days of reading, and say to yourself:
“Well that’s bullshit, if I ever did see it.”
Hint: Don’t waste your time studying Economics because it is all lies—and so far as Political “Science” is concerned . . . you might as well enroll in Theater Arts.
When young impetuous people ask me for the answers, I tell them one of two things:
“YOU CAN’T HANDLE THE TRUTH!”
“Follow the money.”
The second is for the few who I believe could benefit from such knowledge. I have followed the money, and thus far, I have thoroughly researched two hundred years of human history. I assure you, you will not like my TRUTHS.
So, should the majority remain just one of the oblivious huddled masses?
Anyone can become more than they are.
There are a great many levels of awareness. The key to a better life is to know some “TRUTHS” which will assist you in making informed choices for you and your loved ones.
Become aware of ONLY what your psyche can handle.
You may have to work on yourself before you can “level up”.
Not everyone can be a Fox Mulder.